Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I Feel Great!

My appointment with the chiropractor was awesome. He put some electrodes on my back and hips. It was so relaxing...I even fell asleep. Then, he came in and did some adjustments. My left leg feels so much better. I think I could run 100 miles tonight. Actually, I probably couldn't. He did tell me it was okay to continue running, but to lay off the hills. That will not be a problem at all. Honestly, the only odd part of the whole appointment was that the chiropractor was my age. All of my previous doctors have always been older than me. Pretty soon I will be saying, "That doctor doesn't even look old enough to vote." My parents and grandparents always say that when they see a younger doctor.

I go back Thursday for some more adjustments, and then he said I should be all better! I was so excited to hear that. I am kind of upset with myself that I didn't go 9 months ago when I began hurting :) Oh well, live and learn.

No comments: