Monday, August 27, 2007

Nervous...for no good reason at all!

Okay, I have to admit that I am really nervous about an appointment I have tomorrow. I am finally going to see a chiropractor. My left leg and hip has hurt every day for the past 8 months. Every since I started running a lot, something was not right with my leg. I have been way too hardheaded to go see anyone. I didn't want to go to the doctor, because I knew he would tell me to quit running. I am fully addicted to running and I enjoy eating! If I were to quit, I would have to buy new clothes, and that wouldn't be good. After talking with a few people in Alpine (that I trust), I decided that I will go see the chiropractor tomorrow afternoon. I am hoping that he will just pop my hip back into place. My hairstylist is a runner and she loves the man. She said you can go in for a quick adjustment and you will be good as new. I don't know why I am nervous. I think it's because I have never been to a chiropractor and I don't know what to expect. Hopefully this time tomorrow I will be feeling much better. I'll let you know.

No comments: