Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Another reason to LOVE Chick-Fil-A

I am in love with the Diet Lemonade at Chick-Fil-A. It is now sweetened with Splenda and is so yummy! You have to run out today and get some. I would suggest to buy it by the individual cup and not a whole gallon. I ordered a gallon the other day and found out it costs $8.50 per gallon! I know Splenda is pricey, but give me a break. AND, if you want to make it yourself, use this recipe. I made it last night and it tastes just as good

5 Cups Water
1 Cup Splenda
1 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice

Stir all together and serve over ice. This recipe makes 6 1/4 C servings. My sister and I discussed this last night. Our husbands looked at us like we were idiots (we were on the phone) when we discussed how much we thought it would make! I guess you can take the girl out of Kentucky, but you can't take Kentucky out of the girl. Thanks mom and dad for those 17 years of private education! I promise it was worth it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is really good. Even for their tea it is way too much for a gallon. I can drink a gallon in no time flat. I will try your recipe.