Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I found it!


If you know anything about me, you know that I am prone to losing things. I don't know why...it just happens. I will say, "This is the best place in the world for...I will never forget about it." Then, I am wondering where in the heck did I put my much needed item. Well, Justin lost something and I had NOTHING to do with it! We have a great underwater camera case that is made for our digital camera. We used it a ton last summer when swimming and on vacation. Well, Justin needs it next week. He started looking for it like 3 weeks ago and had no luck what so ever! I was a little bothered because I didn't want him to buy another...I wanted him to find the lost one.

Today, before lunch, Justin announced that he was going home to do one final search for the camera. I knew what this meant...he was going to order another one this afternoon if he couldn't find the lost one. I had to help! Do you know how many diapers we could buy with that money? I had remembered seeing the case in our room. We got home and I looked under the bed and then under the nightstand. There it was. I was so pumped. Justin was so excited and now he owes me big time!

Looking back on the situation, I can say that I'm not too upset that it was lost. Justin cleaned out a storage closet and the garage looking for this case. I have been on him for months to clean those out!

Hope everyone has a Happy Wednesday.

2 comments:

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

that's a great idea. maybe i should "lose" some things in our closets. if only i thought jack would clean them out. if he loses something, he just asks me where it is. his idea of looking for things is standing in one position and twisting his head around both ways. if he doesn't see it, it's up to me to find it...men...

Judy Borawski said...

Did I ever tell you about the camera that Uncle Joe lost? The kids had bought it for me for Mother's Day for when I was coming down for your graduation. After getting home, Uncle Joe went with his friend to an Air Show. When he got back I asked him if he got alot of good pictures and he told me he didn't take any. I assumed he left the camera in the truck and after a few questions it turns out he dropped it in the PortaJohn. Would you believe he wouldn't fish it out? Can't imagin why. We still laugh about it. Hugs and kisses, Aunt Judy