Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Banana Pudding

This is my favorite banana pudding recipe. I made it last night. It was a hit. We have 3 cowboys staying with us who are in the San Antonio rodeo. They all loved it. Justin begged them to come back more often so I would keep cooking!

1 Large and 1 Small box instant vanilla pudding
1/2 can Eagle Brand Milk (I use HEB Brand)
1 container Cool Whip (I use HEB Brand)
Box of Vanilla Wafers
Bananas

Combine boxes of pudding with 5 cups cold milk. Mix with mixer on low for 3-4 minutes. Add Eagle Brand Milk and continue to mix for another minute. Add Cool Whip and mix for another minute. Cover and let chill for at least 2 hours.

Serve pudding in a bowl with sliced bananas and vanilla wafers. I got the mini vanilla wafers. They are so cute. I also do it this way because if you combine it all in the beginning the wafers get soggy. I don't know anyone who likes a soggy wafer.

ENJOY!!!

No comments: