Monday, February 23, 2009

You have GOT to be kidding me

The other day Chase and I went grocery shopping. I am always looking to try new sweets that are low in calories. Little Debbie now has "100 calorie" fudge brownies. I was so excited. I grabbed them off the shelf. Only 2 points...it's perfect. I could eat the whole box in one sitting if I would let myself. Well, I got out to the car and opened the box to try one. I opened the box and my jaw dropped. I will never buy these again. Check out the picture below. I had to put something next to them so that you could realize the actual size. Buyers beware...don't fall for the trap like I did.


3 comments:

Judy Borawski said...

What a hoot!!!!!

Allison said...

I knew it was too good to be true!

Summer said...

wow, that's incredibly small! what about the nutty butty 100 calories? i love those! they are my afternoon snack.