Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Stationery

I am in love with Stationery. I always buy different packages and then don't use them because I am scared that I will run out and then miss my new "favorite" one. I know that sounds silly but I can't help it. I am also the same way with cocktail napkins. I have probably 20 packages of them on my storage shelf in the garage...I love them but I don't want to use them. I still have some left from my bridal shower!

So my point is that I want to print my own cute stationery with my monogram or something cute. Does anyone have suggestions on how to do this???

2 comments:

Sara said...

I've totally got you covered - did you know I used to have my own stationery business? OK, it was more like a hobby since it lost money instead of made it... but I've got a ton of cute designs just sitting around not being used. I'll send you some samples and if you like them I'll print some up for you :)

Summer said...

I feel this way about almost everything.That's so funny.