Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Date Night

Justin and I went out last night for our first "Date Night" since Chase was born. We have gone places separately at night...just not together. It was so much fun. We saw Taylor Swift at the San Antonio Rodeo. She was really good...so talented. Some of her "fans" were dressed horribly! I was praying they snuck out of the house in the outfits they were in and that their moms didn't see them. Surely any mother in their right mind would never allow their daughter out of the house dressed in tiny skirts and boots. Today I will be finding the biggest tree in the tree farm to cut down and begin carving my huge stick to guard Chase with.

Justin's sister stayed with Chase. I think she was more excited than we were! We stayed out until Midnight and boy am I tired today.

Hope everyone is having a good Wednesday. We are finally getting rain. Thank God!




7 comments:

Judy Borawski said...

So glad you and Justin had a great date night. Since I did work at McDonald's I know what you mean about the younger generations fashion sense. Lots of love, hugs and kisses

Sara said...

Yayyy!!! Glad you guys had a great time.

Laura said...

That sounds great. Oscar and I are getting a date night for V-day and I can't wait. All the stuff the girls wear lately is crazy-Maddie will for sure be modest!!!

Judy Borawski said...

P.S. Love the new photos!!!!!

Monica said...

Yall are so cute. Glad you had fun.

The Texas VicHorns said...

You look great Amanda! I'm so glad you two had a fun date night. date nights are the best!

Anonymous said...

Amanda...could you look any hotter...and skinnier? Dang girl! Way to go!